Schaffner updates its modular active harmonic filters – Ecosine Active Sync
Schaffner launches an updated version of its rack mounted active harmonic filter with higher efficiency and heat tolerance as we understand.
The modular design of ecosine active sync always allows a suitable filter size to be supplied and, in addition, the 60 A modules can be easily fixed to the wall or integrated into system control cabinets. Simply slide in and wire up – a filter from up to 300 A per cabinet is ready.
ecosine active sync in detail
- Most effective harmonic mitigation up to 50th order (odd and even). Below 5% THID achievable even for mixed and dynamic load profile.
- Most compact and modular design. Flexible and easy installation.
- Robust, reliable and suits the broadest temperature (power module up to 50°C) range with full performance.
- High efficiency (< 2.3% losses) and very low acoustic noise.
- Only air cooling for all product variants with IP 20 power module, IP 21 (roof kit) and IP 54 cabinet version.
- Reactive Power Compensation
- Load balancing
- Modular ready to use, retrofit integration in slide-technology cabinet
- Ultra-flexible mounting and installation options