Schaffner launches an updated version of its rack mounted active harmonic filter with higher efficiency and heat tolerance as we understand.
The modular design of ecosine active sync always allows a suitable filter size to be supplied and, in addition, the 60 A modules can be easily fixed to the wall or integrated into system control cabinets. Simply slide in and wire up – a filter from up to 300 A per cabinet is ready.
ecosine active sync in detail
- Most effective harmonic mitigation up to 50th order (odd and even). Below 5% THID achievable even for mixed and dynamic load profile.
- Most compact and modular design. Flexible and easy installation.
- Robust, reliable and suits the broadest temperature (power module up to 50°C) range with full performance.
- High efficiency (< 2.3% losses) and very low acoustic noise.
- Only air cooling for all product variants with IP 20 power module, IP 21 (roof kit) and IP 54 cabinet version.
- Reactive Power Compensation
- Load balancing
- Modular ready to use, retrofit integration in slide-technology cabinet
- Ultra-flexible mounting and installation options